Sports Coaching Training
Our Sports Coaching Academy aims to find and nurture the best and brightest sports coaching talent.
Our large team of sports coaches operate across the South East, delivering sports, adventure and swimming activities to thousands of children and groups each year. We want you to be a part of that.
Our sports coaching training provides a unique blend of educational training and qualifications with access to high-level mentoring, training and work placement opportunities with our professional coaching teams. If you did not achieve your Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at school, you will study this in addition to your core qualification to ensure it isn’t a barrier to you future goals.
You can access our sports coaching training at either Intermediate or Advanced Level depending on prior experience and learning. Graduates are then perfectly placed to enter into immediate employment within our coaching teams and will gain access higher level learning at degree level or relevant apprenticeship opportunities.
Our SPORTS COACHING Academy Course is perfect for you if you answer yes to one or more of the following questions:
- Do you want to make a career out of sport?
- Do you enjoy playing sport and enjoy being practical?
- Do you want to gain paid employment while you are studying as a qualified sports coach?
- Would you consider coaching or teaching sport as a career?
- Do you learn better in smaller working groups?